[Koha] Printing barcode and spine labels

Susan Bennett susan.bennett at geaugalibrary.info
Wed Nov 19 07:29:46 NZDT 2008

Hi Irene,

I can answer part of your question: To print the spine label with no barcode
go into the layout and under "chose layout type"  pick "biblio only".
Since we don't use the barcodes created in Koha I don't know the answer to
that part of the question.

Susan Bennett
ILS System Administrator
Geauga County Public Library