[Koha] Notices

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Sun Nov 16 06:05:13 NZDT 2008

Sounds to me like a bug - that only 20 reports show per page and maybe
a paging link is missing from the template?  Anyone tried to create
this many reports before?  I'll try and add that many to my install
and see what happens (once it's done being moved).

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
(888) Koha ILS (564-2457) ext. 714