[Koha] related fields

Marisa Wood mwood at BCR.ORG
Wed Nov 12 06:09:24 NZDT 2008

Hi there,

I have, hopefully, a simple question.  I've recently installed 3.0, and
previously had 2.2.8.  I had to scratch the old install, so I'm starting
over.  The only configuration that I am having trouble duplicating is
"related-fields."  In the previous iteration this was managed when
defining the subfields within the bib. frameworks, but I'm not seeing
the option in 3.0 and I'm not finding any mention of it in the manual.
Can someone point me in the right direction?  I'm sure I'm being
terribly dense, so any advice would be great.

Many thanks!

Marisa Wood, MLIS

BCR

14394 E. Evans Ave.