[Koha] independent and single branch option doesnt seem to work

Jason jsmith at kmbc.edu
Thu May 29 02:40:07 NZST 2008

the default was chosen upon installation to allow sample material such as libraries and patrons.  I created another library and set it as the library being used.  After doing this I selected in the administration: system preferences: admin tab to "on" the independent and single branch feature.  After this, I do a patron search and all of the sample patrons from the sample libraries still show.  All of the drop down menus that pertain to libraries still have all of the sample libraries showing.

Jason Smith
Instructor in Christian Education
Kentucky Mountain Bible College
1-800-879-5622