[Koha] PERL Module installation problem

Chadwick, John, DCA john.chadwick at state.nm.us
Fri Jun 20 06:18:22 NZST 2008

Michael,

Had the same problems early on.

apt-get install libgcrypt11-dev libgpg-error-dev

That should resolve the issue on installing Net::Z3950::ZOOM

John

-----+

John Chadwick, Ed.D. Information Technology Manager

New Mexico State Library

1209 Camino Carlos Rey

Santa Fe, NM 87507

Phone: 505-476-9740  Cell: 505-629-8116 Fax: 505-476-9761

john.chadwick at state.nm.us

http://www.nmstatelibrary.org