[Koha] Problems on working with authority

Zeno Tajoli tajoli at cilea.it
Tue Jun 10 02:52:40 NZST 2008

Hi to all,

 > I'm tring to insert person into authority and the sistem doesn't work.
 > I insert the data with the framework but when I try to save the data,
 > I receive this error
 > in the browser:
 > Koha error
 >
 > The following fatal error has occurred:
 >
 > No _parse_* routine defined on this driver (if it a filter, remember
 > to set the Parent property)
 > [XML::LibXML::SAX::Parser=HASH(0x88db240)] at
 > /usr/share/perl5/XML/SAX/Base.pm line 2308

I have found a solution for this problem.
Instead of use the
file
installer/data/mysql/en/marcflavour/unimarc/mandatory/authorities_normal_unimarc.sql
i use the frence one and all is OK.
The frence file is here:
installer/data/mysql/fr-FR/marcflavour/unimarc_complet/Obligatoire/autorites_norme_unimarc.sql

I have also transalte the french into english.
If anyone want the english file, I will send it to him.

I send a tecnical information to koha-dev list.

Bye

Zeno Tajoli
CILEA - Segrate (MI)
tajoliAT_SPAM_no_prendiATcilea.it