[Koha] OPAC display statuses

Rachel Hollis Rachel.Hollis at stevenshenager.edu
Tue Dec 23 08:13:45 NZDT 2008

Greetings colleagues, using NOT_LOAN under Authorized Values for the library's reference materials, items display as not available, which makes sense. However other items not available display a status/reason for non-availability. How or where can I modify these reference materials such that they display a status/reason?

Following is an example:
1. Dynamic HTML : the definitive reference
Availability: No items available:

2. Good capitalism, bad capitalism, and the economics of growth and prosperity
Availability: No items available: On order (1),

3. A farewell to alms : a brief economic history of the world
Availability: No items available: Checked out (1),

What do I need to do to have the first title display a reason as do the other titles?

What we're working with:
Koha version: 3.01.00.001
OS version: Linux library 2.6.18-6-686 #1 SMP Fri Jun 6 22:22:11 UTC 2008 i686 GNU/Linux
Perl version: 5.008008
MySQL version: mysql Ver 14.12
Apache version: Server version: Apache/2.2.3
Zebra version: Zebra 2.0.32

Rachel Hollis, librarian
Stevens-Henager College, Boise Idaho Campus