[Koha] user support?

Jennifer Tobias jtobias at naropa.edu
Fri Dec 5 06:50:11 NZDT 2008

Hi everyone,
Sounds like this is a perfect time to chime in.
I'm brand-new to this community- my library is also preparing to migrate to Koha. I'm a fairly new sysadmin in general, and a total n00b with Koha, so you will probably be hearing some silly questions from me in the future as I learn the system. :)
In the meantime, if anyone else has migrated from SirsiDynix Unicorn, (our current system) I would love to chat with you and hear any thoughts/advice/sage words of wisdom you might have.
In any case, hello and nice to meet you to everyone, and I completely agree that the more chatter we have on the list, the better for everyone!
-Jen

Jen Tobias
Technical Services and Special Collections Coordinator
Naropa University
Allen Ginsberg Library
(303) 546-3505
jtobias at naropa.edu