[Koha] user support?

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 04:53:06 NZDT 2008

Karen --

The discussion of splitting off lists into subsets of audience has come up
previously, with most commenters agreeing that keeping things together is
more important to the community than having a more narrowly targeted
audience, even if this means reading additional messages of lesser
interest.  (The logical exceptions to this are the Koha lists in other
lanugages.)

Your proposed use (tech services discussing Koha usage) seems exactly in
line with the main purpose of this list.  Your serials librarian will have a
much better chance having his or her questions answered on this list than on
any proposed fragmentary list.  In short, I recommend you guys keep Koha
discussions here unless something seems obviously broken.

--Joe Atzberger,
LibLime