[Koha] How to sort out item types and colelctions

Kathy Rippel kdr at ckls.org
Thu Dec 4 06:10:15 NZDT 2008

Another factor you might keep in mind is whether, and where, each 952
field shows up in both the OPAC and the staff module.

After analyzing this, it helped us decide where to put some things so
that they would be viewed more quickly, instead of drilling down
through screen after screen. Some fields don't seem to be visible
anywhere other than the actual item level screen.

Kathy

At 07:29 PM 12/2/2008, Joann Ransom wrote:
>While we are very very clever being able to manage 3 such different
>solutions to what is essentially the same problem; it is clearly
>ridiculous. Learning of any other ways to approach the management
>subcollections in Koha 3.0 would be greatly appreciated!.

Kathleen D. Rippel
Pathfinder Central, Manager
Central Kansas Library System
1409 Williams