[Koha] import records and map field to marc

Lenora Oftedahl OFTL at critfc.org
Fri Aug 22 03:26:36 NZST 2008

Barcode is mapped to 952p
Keywords would be 653a

I have changed the parameters in Koha to remove most of the mandatory requirements.  The only ones I left are 245a (Title), 942c (Item Type) and Barcode (952p)

I never found info on how to use the bulkmarcimport tool.  Just keep trying to run the program until the records all loaded.  We found our installation was easier by breaking the MARC records into smaller chunks.  Took a few minutes longer, but worth the wait when a couple of the batches had glitches.

Lenora

--
Lenora A. Oftedahl, MLS MEPM