[Koha] problem in bulk import--what is actual command

vijay kumar vijcrjbhu at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 18:04:52 NZST 2008

Dear member,
I am using koha-3.00.00 latest release and trying to bulk upload.
But when i run the command always import only one record and same record.

What is the actual command for bulk importing?

1)I have downloaded about 300 records from Library of congress
2) And also I have sample record in MARCXML format...Does koha 3
support import of  MARCXML format records.

screenshot
root at vijay-home:/usr/share/koha-3.00.00/misc/migration_tools#
./bulkmarcimport.pl -n -300 -file /home/vijay/Desktop/records/*
.
1 MARC records done in 0.0766611099243164 seconds

and I also tried the following command but it didnot work only import
single record and same record always.
./bulkmarcimport.pl -file /home/vijay/Desktop/records/*

Please suggest me,
Thanks,
vijay