[Koha] switching from 'standard' to 'dev'

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Tue Aug 12 13:25:57 NZST 2008

Yea, you'll need to use the new zebra-ctl.sh ... and we've dropped support for
zebraqueue daemon, and switched to rebuild_zebra.pl with the -z option run
from cron (check the INSTALL file for details). I bet if you restart
Zebra you'll be
good to go. You can test by running zebrasrv directly:

zebrasrv -c /root/koha-dev/etc/koha-conf.xml

BTW: It's probably best to run Koha as a non-root user. I'd suggest creating
a 'koha' user and installing Koha as that user, running zebra as that user, etc.

Cheers,

Josh