[Koha] Item status display wrong

John Houser houser at PALINET.org
Thu Aug 7 08:49:31 NZST 2008

Hi folks,
I'm testing a new Koha 3.0 installation downloaded with git from the
repository. I've got most things working now, but there is one major
problem. The initial search results in both the OPAC and Staff Client
show "No items" for all records. But when I look at the full record in
either client, I see the items that I've created. What do I need to do
to get the item status indexed and showing up in search results? If I've
missed something in the documentation, please feel free to point me to
it. Thanks for any help.

------------------------------------
PALINET
John Houser