[Koha] Adoption of Open Source Software in Libraries: Perceptions of LIS Community

MRafiq rafiqlibrarian at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 16:39:03 NZST 2007

Apology for cross posting.

Dear LIS professionals
Good Morning
Hope my mail will find you in the best of health and spirits.
I am conducting a research on the perceptions of LIS professionals about
Adoption of Open Source Software in Libraries. The questionnaire is
available at
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=KMBnaoJI4L3efHVopXqZJw_3d_3d
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=KMBnaoJI4L3efHVopXqZJw_3d_3d

The questionnaire will take approximately 10 minutes to complete. You are
requested to please spare your time and record your response.
If you feel any problem to get the questionnaire, please email me. I will be
highly thankful.
Thanking you in anticipation for your cooperation and to support the
research activities.
Best Regards.

Muhammad Rafiq
PhD Student
Department of Library & Information Science,
University of the Punjab, Lahore (Pakistan)
Cell: +92-321-7836131