[Koha] koha intranet vs inhouse intranet

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Fri Oct 26 03:28:29 NZDT 2007

On Thu, Oct 25, 2007 at 02:44:11PM +1100, Sacha Lane wrote:
> Is there some way of setting it up so that both Koha & our intranet can
> run simultaneously as I would hate to have to uninstall it, and am so
> looking forward to using it, but I can't afford to lose access to our
> intranet either.
>
> Any step-by-step guidance would be very much assisted.

Yes - find the koha VirtualHost setting (usually in a koha-httpd.conf) and
change its hostnames to something else that your computer answers to.

Sorry this isn't step-by-step, but the details of VirtualHost configuration
is something better covered by your web server's manual.  It varies.

Hope that helps,
--
MJR/slef, out of the office.  http://mjr.towers.org.uk/