[Koha] Testing Koha

Gerhard Bissels Gerhard.Bissels at nhs.net
Wed Oct 24 02:12:54 NZDT 2007

We are about to install Koha on a Mac OS 10.4 server as we are a 100% Mac
environment. I'll report back to the list how it went!

Gerhard

Gerhard Bissels
Librarian
CAMLIS Complementary and Alternative Medicine Library and Information
Service
The Royal London Homoeopathic Hospital
UCL Hospitals Foundation Trust
60 Great Ormond Street