[Koha] Fwd: web based installation documentation?

Librarian, SAIACS library at saiacs.org
Wed Oct 24 19:14:04 NZDT 2007

I have a problem with Bluehost.com that neither they allow their customers
to have root access to their servers nor provide dedicated ports. As it is
required for librarian interface and webopac.

Can anybody suggest better way to get koha installed on any of the
webhosting services provider's servers? We are desperately need of
constructive suggestions, this will decide our future course of action on
installing/using koha for our union catalogue. There are 25 theological and
religious libraries in Bangalore would be joining to provide their
catalogues for union catalogue project.

Look forward to hear from you ASAP

Mr. Yesan Sellan
Chief Librarian
South Asia Institute of Advanced Christian Studies,
Kothanur PO
Bangalore - 560077
INDIA

Alternative Email: yesans at gmail.com