[Koha] Identifying the user who catalogued a biblio

Wojciech Zatorski listy-in at zatorski.net
Sun Oct 21 08:25:36 NZDT 2007

Hello Olugbenga,

Saturday, October 20, 2007, 8:23:40 PM, you wrote:

OA> Hello all,

OA> I'm trying to fing out whether koha logs the user who
OA> catalogued an item or issued it out.

OA> i've tried to check the database and i founf that some
OA> tables have the timestamp field.

OA> does anybody know what sql query i can execute that
OA> will tell me who catalogued or issued out an item in
OA> koha?

OA> i am familiar with phpmyadmin and can run the query
OA> from phpmyadmin.

i think this is not realized by KOHA... so i added small tables
for this:)

CREATE TABLE `biblioaccess` (
  `biblionumber` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `borrowernumber` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `accessdate` datetime NOT NULL,
  `marcsize` int(11) default '0',
  PRIMARY KEY  (`borrowernumber`,`accessdate`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_polish_ci;

CREATE TABLE `itemaccess` (
  `itemnumber` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `borrowernumber` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `accessdate` datetime NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (`borrowernumber`,`accessdate`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_polish_ci;

(...)

and some perl code too:)

--
<wojciech at zatorski.net>
tel. +48 509-855-239; GG: 1500861; Skype: zatorski