[Koha] Windows Koha Issues.... more help needed...

Ata ur Rehman ata.rehman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 17:49:03 NZDT 2007

Dear Phil Lathroum

You have to remove the items and biblios related to that library branch.
The method that i use to delete these items is by using
bulkmarcimport.plscript with -d switch and a fake file name.  Try the
following:

C:\usr\koha228\scripts\misc\migration_tools>perl bulkmarcimport.pl -file
abc.txt -d

where abc.txt is a fake name.  It will delete all old biblios in the
database.  After that you can simply remove library branches.

Another method is to use blank228 database. Just change first line of
koha.conf file. Replace database=sample228 with database=blank228.

koha.conf is available at c:\etc

Regards,

Ata ur Rehman,

AM Library,