[Koha] Windows Koha Issues.... more help needed...

Phil Lathroum plathroum at cardinalshehanschool.org
Thu Oct 18 08:14:03 NZDT 2007

How do I remove the branch from the default Windows install of KOHA...
It won't let me do it...
It says it is being used... but I can create and remove other
Branches...

also Any fix for the issues with adding a new Borrower...
Addresses show on some screens and not others... sometimes names too...

I found the fix to allow you to add people in... Also why only two
choices... of Child or Institution? Can I create other borrower
categories?

Also I am also missing Menu Items on the main screen unless I change my
window size or drag the mouse of them and they appear...
If I run windows at 800x600 they are fine... anything larger and they
are no there... If I run in a window that is not maximized they appear
also...

also on the OPAC how can I remove the search item for new items... The
Children won't need that... I want the interface to be as basic as
possible for them...

THANKS

Philip Lathroum
        Technology Coordinator