[Koha] Customizing the look of Koha (questions)

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 10:29:33 NZDT 2007

I don't know what version you installed, but in 3.0, you can start with the
CSS files under:
~/koha/production/koha/koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/prog/en/includes/

and the HTML template files one directory up from that.  It should give you
all the flexibility you need.

Definitely use CSS to hide elements on the page before your try changing the
templates or scripts themselves.

--joe atzberger