[Koha] Re: attempting to install Koha at Bluehost.com

Ryan rkliss at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 14 18:47:27 NZDT 2007

I have a very similar request.
I am working for a non-profit NGO supporting child's rights and
have been attempting to establish a Koha catalog for them.

I have been attempting to install koha on a webhosting service
which is set up with Perl, MySQL, and Apache.

And have been running into some problems when running installer.pl.

I added a line to reveal to reveal the error and ended up with this
when I ran installer.pl again:

Software error:

Error getting name to temp file from template my.cnf.koha.XXXXXX:
Parent directory (.) is not writable at Install.pm line 123
Compilation failed in require at
(my hosting address....just removed it for privacy sake here)
/installer.pl line 6.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at (my hosting address....)
/installer.pl line 6.

Please help!!!
Thanks,
Ryan