[Koha] Koha Newbie Questions

Jon Bek jonbek at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 13 07:39:07 NZDT 2007

Joshua,

Thank you for the prompt and concise reply.

This greatly alleviates my concerns.

Based on your information, I will continue to consider Koha, with some of
the next steps likely including spinning up a test instance, migrating a
copy of my current production data, and then beating heck out of with
Compuware or Mercury Loadrunner to evaluate capacity and performance.

Thanks again!

-Jon