[Koha] KOHA install problem

Christopher L Middleman cmiddleman at stcames.com
Sat Feb 17 03:13:33 NZDT 2007

I am still having a problem with this install  perl -MCPAN -e 'install
"MARC::File::XML"'.  I get the following error.

Failed 4/4 test scripts, 0.00% okay. 29/34 subtests failed, 14.71% okay.
make: *** [test_dynamic] Error 255
  /usr/bin/make test -- NOT OK
Running make install
  make test had returned bad status, won't install without force
root at stcames:/home/clmiddleman/Desktop/koha-2.2.7#

Does anyone know how to force install this with the perl command.  I am
running from root so I am lost as to what is going on.  This is on
ubuntu 6.06 server edition on a amd64 dual core machine.