[Koha] Ubuntu amd64

David Shaner davidmshaner at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 16 06:47:17 NZDT 2007

Christopher,

I used the "Installing Koha 2.4 on Debian GNU/ Linux 3.1 "stable" (sarge) documentation (http://www.kohadocs.org/Installing_Koha_on_Debian_sarge.pdf) and added the two lines in the /etc/apt/sources.list.

#for Yaz Toolkit
deb http://ftp.indexdata.dk/debian indexdata/sarge released
deb-src http://ftp.indexdata.dk/debian indexdata/sarge released

After this was added, I ran