[Koha] Installing Mysql 4 on Fedora Core 6 or getting Mysql 5 to work with Koha

Krsnendu dasa krsnendu108 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 21:17:25 NZDT 2007

Please help. I have been stuck for a long time and really want to get
koha going on my Fedora Core 6 system.
How do I install Mysql 4? I went to rpm webite and downloaded the rpm,
but it complained about dependencies. Do I just use --nodeps and hope
or what? It seems that openssl is what is holding things up the
dependencies are libssl.so.0.5 and libcrypto.so.0.5

Alternatively, how can I get Koha going with mysql 5? Will there be a
new version soon with this compatability?

Please help. School is starting soon and I want to get this rolling.

Thanks.
Krsnendu dasa