[Koha] Default framework for authority record not working

penelope defreitas penelopedefreitas at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 11:01:23 NZST 2007

The default authority record framework was not created during installation. We followed the user-guide for assistance:

Excerpt : "The SQL statements to create the default framework, if it was not created during the installation process, are stored in your Koha intranet directory in the sub-directory scripts/misc/sql-datas."

We were able to find the sql statements in the sql-datas folder, however we weren't able to execute it using the mysql frontend. No data is inserted into the table.

The following message was also obtained : "You tried to execute an empty string. Please type an SQL command."

Penelope DeFreitas