[Koha] Missing Koha-tmpl directory

Sushil Rapatwar meetsushil at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 00:19:09 NZDT 2006

In order to do the translation I have referred to the documentation that was
available.  It asks

 1. Create your translation file (assuming your current directory is this
directory, i.e., misc/translator):

        ./tmpl_process3.pl create -i ../../koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/default/en/
-s po/css_opac_fr_FR.po -r

However, I have found that *I do not have koha-tmpl directory* at all and
all its subcontents.  The only directories that I have under

c:\usr\koha224\scripts are '*misc'*, *'updater' *and '*z3950daemon*'

Can anyone please suggest where can I find the directories that go into it
esp. the '*koha-tmpl*' ?

Many Thanks
--
Sushil