[Koha] barcode scanner

Cindy Murdock cmurdock at ccfls.org
Thu Sep 21 05:45:46 NZST 2006

Some barcode scanners can be reprogrammed...get the make and model, and
look on the manufacturer's website for instructions.  Some even have
applications that can be used to generate barcodes to reprogram it by
scanning them.  You might be able to program it to do a tab instead of a
carriage return, or just omit the carriage return if necessary.  We had
to do that to program ours to ignore extraneous digits.

Cheers,
Cindy Murdock
Network Admin
Meadville Public Library/CCFLS