[Koha] Q1?

Henri-Damien LAURENT laurenthdl at alinto.com
Sat Aug 12 03:08:07 NZST 2006

yared berhanu a écrit :
> Hi Everybody, when i'm trying to install Koha i have got  the
> following problem. would you mind to help me please?
>

> ERROR: Unable to call script 'yaz-config': is YAZ installed? at
> Makefile.PL line 12.
Would you mind telling us :
Which OS ?
Which distribution ?
Which version ?
And what you are doing when you have this message ?

That would make help more efficient.
At first sight, you are installing Net::Z3950 perl module and you need
to install yaz-devel package. But if you tell more, you'll get more help.
HTH
--
Henri-Damien LAURENT