[Koha] Koha Installation

lalitanand dandge dandgelb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 20:19:53 NZST 2006

hi,
first thing u have to download the koha (from www.koha.org),
if u r using windows system u will need the perl, mysql and apache on ur
system.
i have it installed on my linux (debian) machine.
u will just need to unzip the package and run the installer.pl (>perl
installer.pl),
the installer will then check for the installed (required) modules, and will
show which
one is not installed.
i had to install number of CPAN modules (due to their dependency on others).
then it is easy process, the installer will ask u how to install and
configure.
Hope this is fine.
regards.

lalitanand.
PE
On 6/30/06, veena bhat <veenabhatkudbail at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dear Sir/ Madam,
>
> I have received many mails for my query. Thanks a lot. Can you please
> guide me the steps involved in Koha Installation?
>
> Best Regards,
> Veena Bhat

"Talk is cheap. Show me the code. Think Open, use Open Source!"
Visit & Register at http://www.ossrc.org.in