[Koha] Re: Koha Roadmap
glbtlib at indiana.edu
Sat Apr 1 06:37:49 NZST 2006
My library is waiting on Koha 3.0 to upgrade because we have several
bugs within our installation that I have unfortunately not been able to
find any documentation on, and when I have posted them to the list no
one has given any feedback on them, and we are hoping that 3.0 would
provide fixes for them. You said Koha would not be ready for April
15th, do you have any idea what a realistic estimate is? That
information would be very helpful for me, as our server tech wants to
make upgrading a summer project.
Victor J Kinzer
koha-request at lists.katipo.co.nz wrote:
>Send Koha mailing list submissions to
> koha at lists.katipo.co.nz
>To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> koha-request at lists.katipo.co.nz
>You can reach the person managing the list at
> koha-owner at lists.katipo.co.nz
>When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>than "Re: Contents of Koha digest..."
> 1. Koha 3.0 (Krieger, Tim)
> 2. Re: Koha 3.0 (Joshua Ferraro)
> 3. fines2.pl (Calvin Park)
> 4. Barcode Issue (Stephon McCray)
>Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 10:05:34 -0600
>From: "Krieger, Tim" <krieger.tim at nesd.ca>
>Subject: [Koha] Koha 3.0
>To: <koha at lists.katipo.co.nz>
> <05A74EA4A096BA4B854B05B102F1E9400B643F at exchange.division.local>
>Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
>Anyone willing to comment on the status of 3.0? I have a library that
>is looking at starting a move to an ILS and it seems to me that if the
>3.0 stream of Koha is going to be on time (Aprli 15) as per the road map
>that it would be wise to wait for that release.
>Any comments appreciated.
>Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 08:25:31 -0800
>From: Joshua Ferraro <jmf at liblime.com>
>Subject: Re: [Koha] Koha 3.0
>To: "Krieger, Tim" <krieger.tim at nesd.ca>
>Cc: koha at lists.katipo.co.nz
>Message-ID: <20060330162531.GB6852 at gandalf.liblime.com>
>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
>On Thu, Mar 30, 2006 at 10:05:34AM -0600, Krieger, Tim wrote:
>>Anyone willing to comment on the status of 3.0? I have a library that
>>is looking at starting a move to an ILS and it seems to me that if the
>>3.0 stream of Koha is going to be on time (Aprli 15) as per the road map
>>that it would be wise to wait for that release.
>In fact, the roadmap is a bit outdated, my fault of course :-). 3.0
>won't be ready by April 15th, but the perl-zoom plugin will be.
Victor J Kinzer
Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender Student Support Services
705 E. 7th Street
Bloomington, IN 47408
Email: glbtlib at indiana.edu
For a listing of events at IU and surrounding area please check out our web page calendar: http://www.indiana.edu/~glbt/
More information about the Koha