[Koha] Niveau de localisation

Pedro Maia pedro.maia at inst-informatica.pt
Fri Mar 17 05:18:05 NZDT 2006

Hello, I'm from a library in Portugal where we are trying to implement the koha version 2.2.4. Can you help me in what i think it should be a very simple question to answer: Where can i edit the parameter "e - niveau de localisation" . It seems to be a mandatory field but i just don't have any values to choose, i think i missed something in the Biblio framework (MARC structure) definition...Can anyone help me?

Pedro Maia
Centro de Informação e Documentação
Instituto de Informática do Ministério das Finanças e da Administração Pública
url: http://www.inst-informatica.pt/v20/cid/index.htm <http://www.inst-informatica.pt/v20/cid/index.htm>
tel: 214723295
e-mail: pedro.maia at inst-informatica.pt <mailto:pedro.maia at inst-informatica.pt>