[Koha] Barcodes, any ideas which ones?

Marty Jongepier bluejaydesign at sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 7 15:25:43 NZDT 2006

Hi all,

My question is not specific Koha, but I know people must have dealt with
this.

I am moving a library system for our church from an old msdos based system
to Koha.

I have the luxury of having almost no constraints, but when I came to
barcodes I learned there were more versions of barcodes than I bargained
for.

Does anybody have any advise to give or ideas about which ones are better
for libraries than others? I can assign my own barcodenumbers and
borrowernumbers,
so I do not have any constraints there.  (Some of you people must be soooo
jealous...)

I am planning to use kbarcode to generate the barcodes

Thanks all,

Marty Jongepier