[Koha] Importing biblio fields from CSV

Stephen Hedges shedges at skemotah.com
Sun Feb 19 00:26:27 NZDT 2006

Marty -

The problem is that you have only done a "half" import.

Koha bibliographic records are stored both in MARC tables (mostly
marc_subfield_table) and the "original" Koha tables (mostly biblio,
biblioitems, and items).  To import records into Koha so they are saved
appropriately in all the appropriate tables, you should convert your data
to MARC and use the MARC import tools.  LoC has links to some tools that
will help with the conversion, http://www.loc.gov/marc/marctools.html
(I'm guessing MARCMaker might work well for you.)

Stephen

--
Stephen Hedges
Skemotah Solutions, USA