[Koha] Questions about Koha features

BWS Johnson mhelman at illinoisalumni.org
Sun Feb 12 08:27:45 NZDT 2006

Salve!

>*** If someone does have the solution to providing live-link access,
please,
>please share. ***

Koha does already do this. For instance, I have the Tale of Genji linked
up and Free Culture linked up in my catalogue. I can't show anyone yet,
because my local ISP is giving me issues with trying to get to the
catalogue externally, but it does work. You just have to make sure you
flip the proper switches in parameters to display from 856u. I tag my
locations as Click the URL I'm an Ebook.
Now what would be truly awesome would be to have Dublin Core support in
addition to MARC, but I know how taxed everyone already is. And I
definitely think that having happy subfields in 650 would take
precedence.

Cheers,
Brooke @ Hinsdale