[Koha] Potential bug in Marc Checks on 2.2.5?

Cindy Murdock cmurdock at ccfls.org
Sat Jan 21 07:44:11 NZDT 2006

Hi Stephen,

> Is it possible that you haven't defined any item types yet?

I have some defined.  This is weird, though; I just re-ran the check,
and my list of "OK"s is the same, and now it says I passed the test.
Very weird.  Never mind!

I have another question while we're at it:  what are the "branch
categories" for?  Are they necessary?  Are they kind of like branches
within branches?  Do they add some special functionality that I'm not
aware of?  (Okay, that was several questions.  Sorry.  ;)

Thanks!
Cindy