[Koha] Potential bug in Marc Checks on 2.2.5?

cmurdock at ccfls.org cmurdock at ccfls.org
Thu Jan 19 04:50:21 NZDT 2006

Hi gang,

I've been setting up 2.2.5, duplicating my configuration from our server
running 2.2.4.  I finished mapping the marc fields to tabs and what not,
with the same configuration as the 2.2.4 server as far as I can tell, and
ran marc check.  This is what it told me:

OK  	itemnum : the field itemnumber is mapped to a field in tab -1
OK 	All item fields are in the same tag and in item tab
OK 	Only 1 MARC tag mapped to items
OK 	biblioitems.itemtype defined
OK 	homebranch defined
OK 	holdingbranch defined
OK 	biblionumber and biblioitemnumber mapped correctly
OK 	no NULL value in frameworkcode
TOTAL 	You have 1 error(s) in your MARC configuration. Please fix them
before using Koha

On the 2.2.4 server, I have the exact same list of "OK"s, and under the
total, it says that I don't have any errors in my MARC parameters table.
Has anybody else encountered this, and can I safely ignore it?

Cindy