[Koha] Koha Start up Problems

geek at azomegageek.com geek at azomegageek.com
Fri Nov 4 04:56:18 NZDT 2005

I am having essentially the same problem as John Fitzgibbon.

I am using Fedora Core 3, but I have tried other distributions.  I do
have the Include /etc/koha-httpd.conf in the Apache configuration file.
 When I access the system I get the "can't find opac-main.pl" comment.
When I correct both the koha-httpd.conf file and the index.html file
for the correct location of opac-main.pl, it asks me what program do I
want to use to run opac-main.pl.

I also tried this with version 2.0.2 and got the same results.

Fletcher H. Bray
Linux Consultant