[Koha] Koha working!!

Jose zero at vtr.net
Tue Aug 3 14:28:10 NZST 2004

OK Koha is working out!!!, and soon will be the main library sistem in Universidad de Viña del Mar
V Region, Chile, South America.

But still have issues with the translation into Spanish, some pages does not work and shows the 500 error.

I'll appreciate if someone could tell me what could I've done wrong.
 I must say I translated the english text in M$ front page  and that may be the prob.  but it fails in a windows installation too. If it's better to do the translation under Linux, please tell me what would be the greatest tool for that.

Ok, thanx for all the support you allways have given.

Cheers.

J0seph