[koha] installing with script installer.pl

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Jun 5 00:53:49 NZST 2004

On 2004-06-04 13:24:24 +0100 Gerard Henry <henry at cmi.univ-mrs.fr>
wrote:

> first installing koha with script installer.pl on a solaris 8
> machine,
> everything went fine, until this:
> CREATING DATABASE
> Creating the MySQL database for Koha...
> /usr/local/mysql/bin/mysql  Ver 11.16 Distrib 3.23.49, for
> sun-solaris2.8
> (sparc)

If you use csh or tcsh, then I suspect this is the same problem as
some BSDs. Can you try again, using bash or sh as your shell, please?
Typing "exec sh" might be enough.

I want to fix this, but I need to isolate exactly what is causing it
and there's much else I'm doing. Help from any csh guru welcome.

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.