[Koha] branch restrictions

Stephen Hedges shedges at skemotah.com
Tue Jun 1 11:45:25 NZST 2004

Hi, Robb -

The short and simple answer to your question is "no, it's not possible
with the current Koha code," and that probably indicates that no one else
has felt a burning need for this restriction.  However, if other people
have an itch for such a feature, perhaps we should scratch it!

Stephen

--
Stephen Hedges
Skemotah Solutions, USA