[Koha] Installing v 2.0* on Mac os x

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Mar 20 00:55:01 NZDT 2004

On 2004-03-19 11:09:21 +0000 Philip Sturman
<philip.sturman.9475 at student.uu.se> wrote:

> I can't make sense of the instructions in the manual at:
> http://koha.org/manual/book1_library_it_support.html

I think if you seek Joshua's guide for Debian, it may help you:
http://kados.org/LibraryScience/installing_koha.html

> I would be immensely thankful for anyone to straighten this out for
> me. What
> do I have to change in the httpd.conf file, and what files are
> supposed to be
> in what directories?

The httpd.conf file needs a line adding similar to:

Include /etc/koha/koha-httpd.conf

I can't really email you an "ls -lR" output from GNU/Linux on-list.
Can you tell me which files you wonder about, or OK me sending you a
huge file off-list?

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef at jabber.at