[Koha] User flags

Chris Hobbs chobbs at silvervalley.k12.ca.us
Wed Jan 7 05:13:20 NZDT 2004

paul POULAIN wrote:

> Chris Hobbs a écrit :

>> I've created UserID and Password for the user, which allows me to log
>> on as that user through the OPAC interface, but not the admin interface.
>

> no, you're right, it's a bug. that is fixed in CVS : you can login if
> you have at least 1 permission. in 2.0.0RC1 you must have superlibrarian
> of parameters.

Is there any downside to running the CVS version right now? Or, is there
an easy way to determine the fix required to solve this specific issue?

Thanks for at least confirming that I wasn't terribly confused :)

--
Chris Hobbs       Silver Valley Unified School District
Head geek:              Technology Services Coordinator
postmaster:               chobbs at silvervalley.k12.ca.us
pgp:  http://www.silvervalley.k12.ca.us/~chobbs/key.asc